The Crawford DL6010SA swingdock autodock has a self supporting frame for easy integration with a building. It is the base of a complete Load house outside the building containing all relevant components, leveller, shelter and door to make it a total docking solution.
To enable a safe and efficient process for loading and unloading, the Crawford DL6010SA swingdock autodock connects the building with the vehicle.
The result is highest safety for the transfer of goods, avoiding injuries to the personal or damages to the equipment.
The Crawford DL6010SA swingdock autodock:
- Preventive maintenance is easy and fast to secure functionality and avoid downtimes.
- Bent swing lip prevents material handling equipment from “grounding out”.
- Swing lip with open hinges to avoid blockage of swinging out movement, free of cleaning, and very easy to maintain.
- Very robust Swing lip support with burned plates.
- All impact forces are absorbed in optimal way avoiding damages and providing long life time.
Complete docking solution by Crawford
For the optimal working environment the Crawford DL6010SA swingdock autodock is installed as a part of the complete loading bay consisting of a dock leveller, an overhead sectional door and a dock shelter.
Crawford 950 series – the intelligent, all in one, docking control system
The innovative and unique 950 series docking control system gives you direct control of the dock leveller, dock shelter and door all in one control unit. With only a few self explaining buttons it is easy to operate, to meet the demands of modern logistics. Separate steering units or complex wiring are no longer needed.